1961 300G for sale

Hello All,

The 1961 300G referenced for sale at www.classicauto-sales.com is advertised in Hemmings @ page 310 in the April, 2003 issue. Car is in Milwaukee, WI. If anyone has any SERIOUS interest in the car, I would be willing to try and go look at it for them. I am only about 15 miles from the car.I previously looked at a white 300G this person had for sale a couple years ago for another Club member. Seller is a dealer who buys single cars or whole collections. The other car I had looked at seemed to be as represented. Given the snow and salt on the roads here, I'm sure no test runs would be possible. I wasn't allowed to drive the white one two years ago when the roads were clean although the seller pulled it out of the building so it could be looked at in daylight and heard to run. Viewing is by appointment only.

I have no affiliation with the seller and no financial interest in the sale of the car. I have no personal knowledge of the car's history. You can email or call me privately.

Brian Frank
(Owner of 2 300Gs)

(414) 427-0679

frank@xxxx