Re: [Chrysler300] King and Queen Muffler and Exhaust Systems

Re: [Chrysler300] King and Queen Muffler and Exhaust Systems

I just emailed them earlier this week and the following is their response.

"Sorry, We are not bending any exhaust pipes any longer due to an injury.
Our business for bending is on hold.
Thanks,
Dave
Here is their email address: kqmufflers@xxxx and phone: 215-766-8699.
They are located in Plumsteadville, PA. They may still sell mufflers but I
really do not know.

I have never dealt with them before but I was looking for a complete exhaust
system. I called Waldrons Exhaust at 1-800-503-9428 and ordered a complete
system. I think it will be here next week. I have never dealt with him
either. I saw both King and Queen and Waldrons at Carlisle and Hershey.

Happy 300ing
Charlie Valentine
300G, 62 300 sport Convertible