Re: [Chrysler300]Electronic Ignition ?

Definitely go with the MP unit. I managed to hide the connector to the distributor and extra wire really well by taping it into the original wiring harness and by mounting the control unit on the inside of the firewall(under the dash) or inside the fenderwell you will be keeping it nice and cool as well. Don't worry though, the originality police will almost always find it.

Ryan