motor mounts and also shift cables and speedo cables

motor mounts and also shift cables and speedo cables

Hi Denny,

All short wheelbase big block fullsize Chrysler cars used the same mounts,
1960 thru 1964. Key word: "short wheelbase" .

Dave Charette makes nice polyurethane repro mounts, ready to install.
www.imperialservices.net ; description as follows:

Now Available!
1960-1964 Floating Power Replacement Mounts
New Steel brackets with Polyurethane Insulators.
Now available in regular and soft durometer for that classic "Floating
Power" feel.
Optional internal locking feature for increased durability under hard usage
conditions.
These mounts look just like the originals!
$120 each + shipping
add $10 each for internal locking feature

>From looking at his web site, I see that Steve also has brandy-new repro
shift and park cables !
1962-1965 Shift and Park Lock Cables
These Premium shift cables are built using only the finest materials
available. The inner cable and ends are 300 series stainless steel. The
outer jacket is an aircraft grade corrugated stainless core with a braided
stainless covering, with 300 series stainless steel ferrules. The housing
is then covered with black poly insulation for a stock look

There are many other neat items, such as speedo ratio adapters, etc... go
take a look !

http://www.imperialservices.net/Imperial%20Services%20-%20C-Body%20Parts.htm

John