Re: [Chrysler300] low compression.. all cylinders? - reply

Re: [Chrysler300] low compression.. all cylinders? - reply

John.

Why would air leaking past stuck rings be heard at the tailpipe? Don't
you mean that if it's not heard at the tailpipe (bad exhaust valves) or
at the carburator (bad intake valves), then it must be leaking past the
rings? Please correct me if I am wrong.

Also, are you referring to a "Fat" hammer?

Freezing!!! Most of those commenting about the temperature don"t even
know what COLD is. Double digits below zero over night and single digits
above during the day is "just another day" here.
Cold is 30+ below at night and not warming to zero during the day. I
have experienced not warming to zero for 30 days strait and not warming
to +32 degrees for 62 days running. Here we wear more than a T-shirt to
go to bed!

Marshall in Minnesota.