Hi and FYI

Hi to all,

I am glad to see so many remember Crime Story and other shows and
movies that have MoPars in them. Makes you wonder if a Chrysler product was
"Thee" car to own back then, and even now.

I have been doing some work on my 64 300-K convert, trying to get it
ready for another year of crusie nights and shows.

Here is some parts info some may find useful. I just finished
rebuilding my steering box and power steering pump. I got the rebuild kits
at the local NAPA.

The p/s pump seal kit # is 7-106. The p/s box kit is 1-117. The box
kit is a major seal kit and will refit from 1961 to 1968 p/s steering boxes.

Also, I tuned-up my 727B torqueflite. The NAPA # is 1-9715. This
will get you cork gaskets (you get one for the 707 and 904), but most
important, you get the filter with the two hole pick-up for the 1964 and
below. Single hole pick-up filter should not be used.

That's all for now,

Paul (crash)
300-K convert