Cars on Film

I have one to add.I have never been able to tell if it is a letter car,
but there is a 1962 convertible Chrysler in the movie "It's a MAD, MAD,
MAD World." It's a brief appearance. Jerry Lewis is driving it down
the street and swerves to run over Spencer Tracy's hat and keeps going.
That's it. But the film is a 3 hour car chase in with a lot of mopars
from that period, so worth viewing anyway. It is one of our favorites.

Jennifer Allyn