... for sale on E-Bay

To all members:

There are hundreds of parts for sale on eBay, and elsewhere, that fit on, or
relate to, Chrysler 300's. There are also Chrysler 300 cars listsed quite
often. It is up to individual members to do their own searching. The
listserver is not the place to post links about individual sales. My God,
if everybody did this, there would be hundreds and hundreds of posts
eveyday.

Please, stop posting links to eBay auctions.

John Hertog
Sag Harbor, NY