FS 300F's ht's

 Yes, I have two Chrysler 300F letter cars which I have decided to sell.
I just have too many irons in the fire and I'm quickly getting older would
like to see someone enjoy these rather than just sit here waiting, and
waiting for ?? I have a few other prize 300 letter cars which I will
concentrate in doing for sure first. They are both 2 dr ht's with full load
including the much desire air condition option. Both of them are needing
full restoration and are not drivers. One is red while the other is white.
Both have some rust in the lower trunk lip but I do have the replacement
sheet metal to repair that as we got some from a parted out 60 New Yorker ht
and the other one is on a 1960 Windsor 2 dr ht that I purchase a couple of
years ago for parts. I had listed these some time ago (probably a year ago
or more) but at the time I only had a slow dial up internet connection so it
was pretty well an impossible time consuming task to send out any digital
photos via email. However, I have recently subscribe to a fast ADSL hook up
which makes it a snap and very very fast. I'm located in Cranbrook BC which
is just north of the Montana and Idaho borders.
I will look at all options such as selling each car individually or the
works as a package. So if interested, I have quite a few photos that I have
taken in past year. The 300F's are stored inside dry storage building.
Best regards from Fern