1965 300L VIN # History

I just received a '65 Chrysler owners manual in the mail today and to my surprise it had some great info included that may helpful to a fellow club member w/ a L, it appears the original owners manual belonged to a L hardtop. VIN # c453160033 was filled in the book. Further, this L hardtop was sold new from Van Ness Chrysler Plymouth in San Francisco, CA on 6/7/65 to Mr. Ralph T. Keenan of San Francisco.

But wait, the L was traded in at the same dealer on 6/3/68 per the transfer of warranty card that was filled out too! The second owners were a M/M Harris also of San Francisco.

Finally, a portion of the window sticker was also included. It states, the 300L hardtop had a base price of $4,153 and was a SS1/P4W (French Ivory w/white interior). It had many options, but no A/C. Total price was $4,516 w/o destination charge of $185.

Again, if this car is in the club now, I would be glad to make these items available to the current owner, if he desires these documents.

Darrin Bailey