First Letter Car

Bought my first miniature letter car in 1960. I was 20 years old. It
was a 1960 D-500 RAM- Inducted Dodge Dart Phoenix 2dht. When I sold
it in 1962 I swore I would own another Ram inducted car again some
day. Then I bought my full size 1960 300F in Feb. 1993 for my
Birthday. So I guess I can say I have owned 1 3/4 ram cars. I still
haven't got to drive my 300 yet but that day is coming closer.

Gary Barker