57-58 convert sunvisors & clips - wanted

57-58 convert sunvisors & clips - wanted

Happy Friday. I'm seeking ragtop sunvisor base assemblies (i do have the visor panels) along with those darn fragile little plastic sunvisor clips found on '57 & '58 (59?) ragtops. The little buggers seem to be one of those dubious cost-saving design decisions.. Both were missing from the junkyard convertible.
Have they been reproduced? Hopefully I just missed seeing them in busy Goers' list. Many thanks. mv

(snow flurries in Atlanta)

-