1965 300L Reroduction Lens

I received my reproduction 300L running light lenses yesterday in the mail (what a fast shipper as I just order them on Jan.2) and I am very satisfied. They look great and I bought 1-"perfect one" and 1-"second" and cannot tell the difference. A true quality job!

Having installed these today on my L's, I find it is easier on the non-A/C car vs. the A/C, but one just has to be careful not to drop the stud nuts.

I do have a question (request for parts) for the list server...does anyone have a NOS or very nice COMPLETE used "trim ring" that goes around this lens. I am referring to the red/white/blue sections with the word THREE HUNDRED spelled out in the white section and the entire ring cover is covered in glass or a plastic "protector". I am in need of one as the glass/plastic protector ring is completely gone from my convertible and I am left with only the red/white/blue base.

If you have two, I would be interested in two.

Thanks

Darrin Bailey

Darrin Bailey

The new MSN 8 is here: Try it free* for 2 months http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup