300C Wheel Cap Question

In my post the other day I said there were two types of wheel caps used on 300C during production coming from different suppliers. Gil Cunningham has introduced to me the idea that perhaps the solid center casting type was strictly available after the 1957 model year as a factory replacement cap using the engineering of the 1958 300D wheel cap.

Can any of you 300C owners definitely testify that the one-piece cast center wheel caps were on your car at the time of delivery?

Some full and partial sets of 300C hubcaps were stolen or damaged and replaced. The point being that the replacements would have had the later 300D engineering and one-piece cast centers. If that were the case then ONLY the stamped stainless centers with the bolt on flippers (or "wings" or "blades") left the factory with the cars.

Continuing to sort out history and authenticity for the 300C,
Wayne