supercharger on ram 300k

ok, i have to work within the confines of a small cam on my ram k. so i will
deal with it the best way i know how. i will supercharge it. does anyone have
definate answer to my sincere question. i need to know if there will be a
severe damaging lean condition from the time i floor it, to the time it takes
the fuel to travel the 3 foot manifolds to the heads. i know i will have to
fab brackets, no big, 6-9 lbs boost on 9.5 compression is fine by me with
alum heads, new carters for added insurance and driveability. but i am
concerned about the gap of addd fuel when floored. i personally think it will
be no different than it is now if distributor timing is right, because of the
such little cent advance. i remember it done on an early letter car from
paxton, but dont know where to find info on mods if any they did.
thank you all for any help and expect a pump gas , almost resto
correct 600 hp k car.