Re: [Chrysler300] Carter Ceramic Fuel Filter Elements Depleted SOLD OUT

Re: [Chrysler300] Carter Ceramic Fuel Filter Elements Depleted SOLD OUT

I have a few sets of the NOS Carter filters and glass bowls. I only sell mine with carb re builds. If I can help any body let me know,
I also have new in tank fuel pickup tube filters w/ the fuel sender seal. these are often over looked as they are out of sight out of mind.
Old ones can easily be near plugged up and starving your car for fuel. $15 for the set including shipping in the lower 48.

Gary, The Parts Doc