another part source

Oh by the way, while at the swap meet today I ran across Kiwi John
and he had another goodie if someone is interested.

He had several factory Big Block electronic distributors for
way less then New, they work well in the 413's from what I
understand.

If interested contact him at 614 870 1978

--
Paul Holmgren
Hoosier Corps #33, L-6