Från: Antonello Jelitro [mailto:mopar@xxxx]
Skickat: den 5 januari 2003 16:20
Till: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ämne: [Chrysler300] transport, appraisals and Power Big Meet date

Hello everybody
greetings from Italy
Seems my newly bought 300J is ready to be delivered from Borger, Texas
(near Amarillo) to the Los Angeles port for shipping to Italy. Miles
from Texas to California are around 1200, and I have been asked one
dollar per mile. Anything cheaper? Or better yet, any member is going
west withan empty trailer and wants to get some money?
Not in a desperate hurry, but need to have the car moved in a month or
so.
Another matter: a friend of mine has found a rare Alfa Romeo in
Wisconsin, and want to have it checked before sending some money. Anyone
in that area that has some time to waste and can check out the car for
me? Or an appraisal company that can be trusted.
Last, anyone in the Club that lives in Sweden that has the dates for the
Power Big Meet in Vasteras? It's the biggest american car meet outside
the States and don't want to miss it.

Thank you for the help

Antonello Jelitro

mopar@xxxx