Steering wheel restoration

I just sent my wheel to Dennis at Quality. I got two
quotes, one from him amd another from an outfit called
D and D. Dand D were at fall carlisle and I got to see
their work. Both prices were the same but I chose
Dennis because of references from other 300 owners. He
also stated a 3-4 month turn around while D and D
stated 4-5 months.

As far as the Chevy guys are concerned there steering
wheels are probably being reproduced, given the
numbers.

Paul
300F
Vancouver. BC

Enjoying seasonable temps in the low 50's. Hmmm,
should I wash the car or mow the lawn after golf!!!