RE: [Chrysler300] Steering wheel restoration

RE: [Chrysler300] Steering wheel restoration

Ken,
Back in September I contacted Quality Restorations about restoring my 300-H
wheel. He sent me a detailed description of his process and his price was
$950. He's advertising in the club newsletter. His email is
dennis@xxxxx I haven't gotten any other quotes yet, I'm
still recovering from this one.

Hope this helps,
Mark Souders