'62 Chrysler 300 convert (painting) at McDonalds!

'62 Chrysler 300 convert (painting) at McDonalds!

A new McDonalds joint opened near me late last year. Among the wall paintings, showing '50's cars at '50's McDonalds restaurants, was a rare showing of a 1962 chrysler 300 convert. To see a mopar duplicated in the thousands of auto art work done over the years is rare!! (always GM or Ford products are used/painted).

http://home.pacbell.net/jblken/1962_Chrysler_300_For_Sale.html>

Ken Wilson, San Jose, Calif.