Re: [Chrysler300] Happy New Year

Wayne,
That's for the "Salt" we don't need up here in the Northeast, we've got enough on the roads and cars already. We have 30-32 degrees, 100 humidity (raining), no breeze, and socked in with clouds and fog. We are told to expect snow and freezing rain tonight into tomorrow.
Happy New Year to all!!
Dave Moore
Connecticut
Wayne Graefen <wgraefen@xxxx> wrote:Its NEW YEARS day,

Its 75 degrees at 2 pm

Humidity is 20%.

There is a 15 mph breeze.

There is not a cloud in the sky.

Happy New Year everyone from Kerrville, Texas

Wayne
(yeah, I DID just have to rub it in. :>)

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

David Moore 203-949-1516
Want to pay off debts and retire early?
Check out: