58 rear end

Had nothing to do for a while so I decided to tear apart my spare rear end. Here's the problem(I think), the shaft that goes through the thrust block has worn the holes that each of it's ends terminate in( in the differential case) to the point that it rattles around and has broken the roll pin that keeps it from sliding back and forth. Is this repairable or do I go and find a good used housing and replace the old one.

Zak