Distributor rebuild - where?

Hi Mike,

The actual bushing is available from NAPA . I don't recommend the
Pertronix - dwell is unacceptable, and cars I installed Pertronix on had to
be reconverted to points. As far as rebuilder, you might want to contact Don
Verity - d.verity@xxxx ; he has a Sun distributor machine, and can set up
the distributor properly as per spec once he has rebuilt it. Don's rebuilt a
few for me.

John