Re: [Chrysler300] Lifts Again

Regarding high strength concrete -- the usual concrete is 2000psi and high
strength is 3000psi and requires a deputy inspector to watch the pour and
make the lab test to affirm. This is a designed concrete and is specified by
a structural engineer in a construction project (California).

Since I just bought a slightly used lift today from a garage going out of
business I will need to research what is needed. I suspect a concrete pier
Think a cube that is about two feet deep and 2 times the size of the base.
2000psi concrete will be strong enough.

Sherwood Kahlenberg