From: John Hertog [mailto:crossram@xxxx]
Sent: Saturday, December 07, 2002 3:40 PM
To: Chrysler 300 Club Listverver
Subject: [Chrysler300] MetalCrafters - reply

Obiwan,

Sounds to me like your friend has MetalCrafters confused with someone
else.
MetalCrafters has not, so far, manufactured repro panels or any repro
parts,
for sale to the public. Rather they make one-off show cars for
DaimlerChrysler and others. They only agreed to do these panels as a
favor
to D/C thanks to some serious prodding from D/C brass... more info
about
the company can be found on their web site:
http://www.metalcrafters.com/ .
Sure doesn't sound like flakes to me. Not that I am endorsing the
quality of
their product - haven't seen any yet, nor heard from anyone who has !

John