New radios for old cars

Hi All,
I've been thinking about putting something in my car beside the tube AM radio
for a while. I wanted to keep the original AM radio working though. Searching
around the web I found a company called Vintage Vibes that builds a radio
controlled AM/FM stereo with a CD player. The whole unit fits in the trunk
and you have a small controller for the passenger compartment.

They also offer a nifty thing called dual coil speakers. They are speakers
meant to mount in the original location and give stereo like sound. I was
been thinking hard about this system and was going to post on the list server
to see if anybody had used them.

This seems like a great option. Keep the original radio (great for listening
to ball games, I love the bad sound), and having all the music and commy
public radio us Californians need. I haven't tried this company yet, but it
looks like the way to go when my 300 budget includes a stereo.

Check out www.vintagevibes.net

Sean