Re: AM/FM radio in '64

Our '64 300 K convertible has an AM/FM radio in it. Since the first owner
supposedly was a dealer's wife, in the Dayton, OH area, it may have been
added on at the dealership. It was an option, if we remember correctly.
However, Jim loaned his shop manual to a friend and our book on the 300's is
in another car in the barn at the moment, so we can't verify our memories,
which is necessary at our age! The radio doesn't work well and we are
considering having it worked on this winter. We only miss it if we want to
listen to a Cleveland Indians baseball game since we don't feel the necessity
of having some kind of extraneous sound around us all the time when we're
driving to a show somewhere (or here at home either, for that matter). We do
want it to work better than it does, though, so we'll probably pursue finding
someone to work on it for us this winter.

Jimm & Ruth Eckert