FM radios in 1964 Chryslers

Regarding the AM/FM radios in the 1964 Chryslers...I had a 1964 New Yorker Salon that had an original AM/FM radio in it along with a factory reverb unit. (My Dad was the dealer who originally sold the car and maintained it before I bought it in 1973 to drive to college so I'm sure it was an original.) It sounded great. I had an occasion to remove it once and noticed that it was manufactured by Delco. It was a solid state unit and picked up FM signal pretty well. I saw one just like it for sale on Ebay a week or so back. Didn't have any bids at the time so I don't know if it sold or not.

David