From: L.Andrew Jugle
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2002 5:18 PM
Subject: [Chrysler300] FM radios in 1964 and 65

Was there an FM available in 300's in 64??? I believe FM was only
available in Imperial. We got the FIRST FM in our '65 Dodge Coronet
and it cost damn near 1/4 the car. I have the window sticker buried
in my files---it was something like $700 for radio package and $2,500
for car!! FM then meant tuning capacitors, static collectors and
eliminators and all kinds of goodies on car, even a different antenna.

If it was an option in '64 300, the radios are certainly rarer than
the cars. If your find one, it would be a sin to gut it
and "modernize". Better you just carry a "boom" box. The early FM
units are kinda like factory 4 speeds, but rarer.

L.Andrew Jugle, Elmhurst,IL