Re: [Chrysler300] GOT A QUESTION

I have seen a '69 300 with 2 3/4" Dual exhaust.....though I didn't look underneath to see how tight it was.

Generally you will find a good exhaust shop can squeeze pipe between the tank and leaf springs without too much difficulty but often an additional hanger is needed to restrict the pipe from swaying side and to side and rattling as the engine torques. There should be no problem hanging larger pipe from the manifolds/headers back to the mufflers though you don't really need anything larger than the 2 1/4" with Duals unless you are running a really wild 440 and need to evacuate those exhaust gases easier. (Of course 3" pipes do look much better than 2 1/4 coming out the back of a car the size of yours)

Ryan