Fw: Exhaust sytem providors

----- Original Message -----
From: Roger L. Schaaf
To: Chrysler300 listservice
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2002 9:56 AM
Subject: Exhaust sytem providors

I am seeking a recommended supplier of exhaust system components. In particular I would like someone to make up for me the high performance exhaust system for a 56 300 B which was offered the 355 HP optional motor. I do have the exhaust manifolds. John Lazenby if you are listening, I know that you had such a system built for your B. Are you happy with the results and if so provide info?

Also a friend of mine has need for 3 or 4 complete systems for 57 300 C autos that he is restoring(coupe and convert). Southern Calif would be good, but anywhere is OK.

Has anyone had experience with Kepich Exhaust out of Florida. I believe that they once advertised in Hemmings and specialized in stainless systems.

Still looking for provider of 3.07 ring and pinion or complete differential for 300 B.

Thanks
Roger Schaaf
300 B in Calif