Fw: [Chrysler300] One good turn deserves another!!

Fw: [Chrysler300] One good turn deserves another!!

Your mention of twisting off the studs reminded me of the time I was
on the road and had to have some work done on my '56 Dodge, and
watching to my horror the 'mechanic' at the Dodge dealership twist off
2 studs before he realized his mistake. This would have been sometime
in 1957 when left hand lugs studs and nuts were still being used.
Needless to say the service manager was VERY upset.
Happy Veterans Day
Gerry Steinberg
Arizona

> I wonder how many lug studs have been twisted off(your local tire
installer and his 400 foot pound air wrench) and or stripped because of the
creative thinkers at Chrysler. Seems that this may have caused more wheels
to fall off then whatever were saved from falling off as a reward for this
flash of brilliance.