
Re: [Chrysler300] Torque converter rebuilds - where?
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Chrysler300] Torque converter rebuilds - where?
- From: John Spiers <spiers@xxxx>
- Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 17:01:28 -0800 (PST)
I cannot vouch for their quality since I've never used their service, but came across the following firm in Fort Lauderdale, Florida:
Royal Converters US Inc., 645 NW 7th Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33311
David or Devan, tel 954-761-8418
They quoted $65 to rebuild a '64 Torqueflite converter, not sure of warranty. You may want to ask if they'd do the '57 unit.
John Spiers
"Vath, Michael J." <mjvath@xxxx> wrote:
Good mornin'. Darn cold in Atlanta.
I've a '57 torque converter that wants to be rebuilt/exchanged. Does anyone have recommendations re. where to have the job done?
Can't find anyone in GA who will do the old stuff. Please let me know if you've a good reference.
(I've a smooth-cased unit that leaks and an air-cooled unit with a 1/2-gone ring gear...hoping to make (or trade for) one good unit).
Many thanks. mike v
--
To send a message to this group, send an email to:
Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For list server instructions, go to http://www.chrysler300club.com/yahoolist/inst.htm
To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Chrysler300-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
---------------------------------
Do you Yahoo!?
U2 on LAUNCH - Exclusive medley & videos from Greatest Hits CD
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Back to the Home of the Forward Look Network
Archive Sitemap