parts yard

Hi gang,
We just got back from a swing through Alberta, and thought we would pass along some notes about a MOPAR parts yard. Although I am sure many of you may already know of it, the information may be useful to those (like us) who are relatively new to the restoration money pit...uh, I mean hobby...... anyway, the name of the place is Flatla Auto Wrecking in Tilley Alberta, south east of Brooks, north east of Lethbridge. On site he has thousands of Chrysler and Dodge products...... We saw two 59 Saratogas. one 59 Windsor, and a 58 Dodge..... for later years, there are several non letter 300 cars, but those of you who have been at it longer would have a better idea of iterchangeable parts...... For example, if anyone is looking for an original rear bumper for an "E", the one on the Windsor was in great shape, perhaps in need of some re-chroming, but no dents, no rust.... there were also remote driver side mirrors, torqueflight tranny's etc. The Windsor had tail light lenses, however, one was cracked, the other was missing a chunk where it meets the chrome housing.... Anyway, the guy's name is Dale Flatla, and he has an e-mail address if you have any questions about parts....
dflatla@xxxx or you can give him a call at (403) 377-2484 Fax (403) 377-2415.
Just thought we would share this with those of you who may be looking for stuff.

Ben & Elaine Meisner