Collectors item, Fuel injection, 300 D emblem.

Collectors item, Fuel injection, 300 D emblem.

Rarest of the rare?

The round emblem; "FUEL INJECTION, 300 D"

For you true Chrysler 300 connoisseures out there. Offered to the club members and the club listserver before put out for sale on Ebay will be this rare item. 1 emblem only, Fuel injection 300 D. For those of you truely interested in this piece that is almost complete, one "0" missing, otherwise basically Ok, but used and will require some touch up; Pls feel free to make contact and I can send you photos. The emblem is currently found still in the U.S, C.A., so if you are ever planning for to build yourself a true or clone fuel injection brute, this is the occasion. An extra small"D" for these emblems might also be available as included or sold separately.

Ulf, 3N57 2660