1962 Chrysler 300 4 door ht

Hello Group!

I found a 1962 Chrysler 300 4 door ht (Non Letter Car) in a Junk Yard the
other day.
The car is all there, runs and drives fine with small amount of rust.
Interior is all there
only the radio was removed and that's it. The car is white with tan interior
with bench seats. The owner of the yard is unsure what he wants to do with
the car, Scrape it for parts or try and sell it! He offered it to me for
500.00 cash. I would love to have the car but with another "L" soon to be on
the way, I have no more room! The owner is going to send the car down in to
the yard this week to be pulled apart if I don't get back to him!! Does
anyone want this car?

Let me know ASAP! The car is in the South Eastern Part of PA, the name of the
yard is Great Valley Auto Salvage, I don't have the phone number with me, but
I just want to give you all a heads up on the car if anyone wanted it, if not
I might just rescue the car anyway.

Take Care

Wes Vanaman