Re: [Chrysler300] Airbags?

One of my cousins builds hot rods and crossed a 34 chevrolet sedan with a '94 Camaro and utilized the tilt column with the airbag. Fortunately he never found out how well it worked! He was carefull to try and keep the seating positions similar to what the Camaro was designed for.....sometimes Airbags do more harm than good and if you alter their positioning or design you may have adverse effects.

Ryan

Unlimited Internet access for only $21.95/month.? Try MSN! http://resourcecenter.msn.com/access/plans/2monthsfree.asp