Re: [Chrysler300] over heating problem 300C - reply

quentsmith@xxxx wrote:

> 300 C's should not have a fan clutch, they came later. The radiator should be
> checked at a radiator shop and cleaned and rodded out if necessary. That is
> the first start, then on to the engine, checking for rust in the passages.
> Quentin Smith

That seems a bit strange, me thinks I read somewhere that they
came that way from the factory along with the A/C radiator even
if the car didnt have A/C, thats the way my white one was when I
bought it in 1970 at least. It had a factory fan clutch.

--
Paul Holmgren
Hoosier Corps #33, L-6