Aluminum console trim 300F and hood pad

Hi Alex,

Yours must be a trick question - there are NO clips for the 300F hood pad !

Console trim replacement:
1/ Start by removing rear seat bottoms.

2/ Step 2, remove both front seats by undoing the 9/16th headed bolt under
rear of each front seat, where it pivots. Once that bolt is removed just
lift the rear of the seat up, and move backwards. The whole seat comes right
out. Do not lose the two plastic roller-balls .

3/ You must then remove both consoles. A bit tricky if you have never done
it before. Take your time. Take notes. Write down the order in which things
come apart and where they go. Be organized. Start from the front, or from
the back.. but write everything down and tag and mark all the screws and
nuts and bolts...

4/ Consoles: Each of the long anodized strips that run front to back must
be removed. There are four in all, plus the two little butt-pieces.
note: this would be a good time to get these pieces restored if they need
it. They are likely scratched and perhaps even dented. Suggest sending to
Ano-Brite in CA http://www.anobrite.com/ owner, Marcos Cielak .

5/ Console INSERTS ( that ribbed stuff) can be ordered brand new from Gary
Goers.

6/ Expect a fight getting the strips back on to the consoles once the new
inserts have been fitted. Those damn carriage-headed bolts, you'll see.
Don't bang on the strips to get them in place or you will dent them.
Patience.

7/ Reassemble consoles in the car.

8/ Reinstall all the seats and enjoy the results.

Let me know if any questions
John