Pieces/parts - 61-62 -- free stuff

Hello & happy Friday. Still raining in Atlanta.

I've a couple boxes of small parts remaining from the 300H resto. Things like shifter push-buttons, dash plates, headlight rings/bases, door handles, rear panel Chrysler script emblems, fender script panel, front turn signal, dash chrome, ashtrays, door handles, Newport speedo, license plate door & potmetal trim, horns, hood latches etc, etc. I've also got some interior panel trim; the long aluminum interior panel spears from both 2-door and 4-door cars.

The wife wants 'em outta the house - and the garage is already full - so I figured I'd ask before committing the sin of trashing old parts. Does anyone out there want them? Free - if you'll cover shipping cost (or send beer). There might be 2 copy paper-size boxes, plus the longer trim.

Sorry for the junkmail.