popping reply to all

were originally on the "popping" 300G, onto my 300G convert. My 300G still
runs fine and no pops.

Fuel supply is adequate, and the sick car runs fine under any kind of
condition - full throttle, part throttle, idle. You can really beat on it
and it doesn't run out of gas.

Popping mostly occurs on left hand turns. There MIGHT be some slight popping
on right turns but it is a lot harder to make it pop on right turns, if at
all.

There is no interfence with wheel - tire ; motor mounts are good. Yes, this
problem is not intermittent. It will happen at will when accelerating thru a
left turn. There is a traffic circle next to my house and when I go around
it and just touch the accelerator, the danged car pops thru the carbs. If I
try to accelerate harder, it pops more, sometimes stalls.

This problem occured before intake system was removed. Since
reinstallation, there has been not one bit of difference. That would rule
out intake leaks. Would also seem to rule out an obvious wiring problem
since wires were moved / jiggled when intake was taken off and reinstalled.

Plenty of fuel supply - car runs great under any kind of load ; not the
carbs, I have ruled that out. Doesn't SEEM to be electrical. I am not
making HARD left turns at great speed, just driving like a normal person.
What it FEELS like is fuel sloshing into the carbs and making them pop, but
that is not logical because of all the carb switching I have done.

Aaaargh

John