Nashville Meet on Club Website - addendum

Nashville Meet on Club Website - addendum

Many thanks to Don Warnaar for a fine job of laying out the Nashville meet
report ! One minor correction - the pictures are not all mine. Credit also
goes to John Lazenby and to Ed Hermes for some of the snapshots you will be
viewing. If anyone e-mails me more pictures from the meet, I will gladly add
them to the site.

You can access the Nashville main page directly by clicking on:
http://www.chrysler300club.com/events/nashville02/nashville02.html

300'ly to all
John