[Chrysler300]Legendary's Hurst seats

Hello all, has anyone seen or purchased the Hurst front seat upholstery from
Legendary Auto interiors? What is the quality like? I saw a little picture
of the front seats in their new catalog, at Carlisle. However, they did not
have an actual display seat to show, like they do for other Mopars. They
said if I would order a set at that show, they'd give the show discount of
$100 off. (Normally $900, show special $800, if I remember right) I was too
hesitant to buy something that I couldn't see in person, first. I wanted to
ask them more questions, but got sidetracked, easy to do at Carlisle. Does
anyone know if they do the rear seat, and the "buddy seat"/armrest as well?

Thanks in advance, John Pflugfelder