Re: [Chrysler300] Headlights

It is normal for the park lites to be out with the headlights on, all cars were like that until the federal government mandated them on ,with the headlights, in the late sixties. You should check your dimmer switch first, then check the wiring from the dimmer switch out to the headlights. Also, while the hood is up, clean & tighten every ground connection you can find, good grounds are very important to make everything work as intended.

Mike