Forward Look Floors and Trunks
From: Bob
Email: my55rock@xxxx
Location: Berlin,CT
Date: August 22, 2002
Time: 04:41:27 AM

Comments
We currently are making floors. access panels, trunk floors and
trunk extensions for the 55-59 Plymouth and Dodges. I am also
looking for floors and trunk floors for 57-61 Chryslers and Desoto's
as well as for the 60-61 Plymouths and Dodges. If you have a
partially rotted floor for one of these cars and live in the central
CT. area or would be willing to cut out your old floor and send it
to us we will make you a new floor for the price of shipping. Thank
you.