Re: [Chrysler300] 'G' ball & trunion boot

Re: [Chrysler300] 'G' ball & trunion boot

I did a search for Part Number 1450448/ Cover Package. This is the part
number in my 1961 parts book. If this is still a good part number I have
found 2( one each) at the following locations.

DECEPTION PASS MOTOR PARTS
15541 YOKEKO DRIVE
ANACORTES, WA

National Phone: None
Business Phone: 360-299-2582
Email: None

MITCHELL MOTOR PARTS
13459 FAIRMOUNT HWY
FAIRMOUNT, GA

National Phone: None
Business Phone: 706-337-4606
Email: fmmpar@xxxx

I have no interest, stock or any relationship with either of these vendors.
The price is probably high. Don't tell them you are having a hard time
finding the boot or the price may skyrocket again. Good luck.

Charlie Valentine
300G
1962 300 Convert.