Re: [Chrysler300] (unknown)

Hi Paul,

Some of my tires needed more lead than others. The tire shop had no trouble
balancing them but usually the tires requiring more weights are put in the
rear of the car. Went to the Mopar Nationals this past week end and trust me
there is no vibration at high speeds when they are balanced right. Of course
within the high speed legal limits!!

Tony