Re: [Chrysler300] Fuel Question

I believe there is some reaction between the brass and the float arm. Every one
of the floats develop a very small pin hole under the float arm and the grove in
the brass float. I tried soldering the hole and it works for a short time then
another shows up I think my next one I'm going to put the float on the arm and
then dip it in gas tank sealer. We will se how that works

Gary Barker