1955 Windshield NAGS # needed

Hi. I have a 1955 Chrysler Windsor convertible. I would like to find out the NAGS (National Auto Glass Standards) number for this windshield, so I can search for a new one. The Chrysler part # for the Solex (tinted) windshield is 1597570. It looks like this windshield fits all models of 1955 Chrysler and DeSoto convertibles...but not the hardtops or 300's. Thanks for the help, gang. Best, John Koutre in Wisconsin